License Reinstatement

If you need to reinstate your license to practice medicine as an allopathic physician, to practice medicine as a physician assistant, to practice perfusion, or to practice respiratory care in the state of Nevada, YOU MUST REINSTATE TO THE LICENSE STATUS YOU HELD PRIOR TO EXPIRATION OF YOUR LICENSE.  Links to reinstatement application forms are below.